Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Things you dont need to know.

-yesterday was my dad's birthday so he invited his friends, which included Carmela's dad.

-i ate with my family today at some place.

-shot around at walnut's basketball courts for a little.

-katherines house with tom ryan katherine carmela kissy allen b.a. paul and that other guy.

-they "heemed" it. me and b.a. did not

-allen can dance. haaahahaha

-i saw Ryan's full mustache. "looks like hes gonna sell me a car"

-my sleeping pattern is fucked up, i sleep when the sun wakes up.

im thinking of working this summer its a 70% will work and a 30% will NOT work. most likely work at the new store on valley and grand ave. maybe fresh 'n easy because they pay $10-$12 an hour and i could just skate there.

I HAD TACO DEL RIO YESTERDAY. THEIR TACOS/BURRITOS ARE OH SO WONDERFUL.
carne asada onions cheese guacamole sour cream green sauce =) oh my! hahah

still haven't seen my registration date for MT.SAC

things i want to do before i die (alot):
  1. have a legit portrait of myself next to a fireplace with a pipe and a glass of scotch/wine/whiskey/rum etc. in a robe
  2. get in a fight at least 2 times
  3. be on tv
  4. sky dive/scuba dive
  5. deep sea fishing
  6. get an exotic animal for a pet
  7. see an alien in person
  8. see the loch ness monster
  9. shoot something with a rocket launcher
  10. FLY, doesn't matter how
  11. go in a zero gravity room
  12. be depended on for saving the world
  13. go in space, without dying
  14. ride a dinosaur
  15. live up to 100 years
  16. have a house with 10+ rooms for everyone to live in
  17. or have everyone live on the same block

No comments: