Wednesday, July 9, 2008

REAL BIG!

SONGS THAT I THINK ARE FUNNY:

big tymers- real big

ludacris-pimpin all over the world

so check them out later!


well actually im feeling nice so here!






theres treasure in my garage. its one of the best things i have at my house. some people arent into it but it makes me happy every time i look at it.

i wish..


its a cooler filled to the top with ice cold beer HAHA it makes me so happy. well its not filled to the top anymore ;) i just drank one monday night because i was bored it just made everything better. then today (tuesday) i drank about 4 coronas and a cup of jack and coke and i was good for the day. that just made my day really exciting. i wasnt alone tho it was me my brother jbone alex and hush. we all got fish tacos after. we had a stupid conversation about a one man band.

jbone and i went to the village to assemble with all the guys. mike and jcua were missing. went to speedzone. kevin bet this guy $5 that he'll beat him at maximum tuner (racing game) kevin lost and didnt pay the guy OH and this guy was about 10 years old HAHAHAHA

-TACO DEL RIO <3


-HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY :) haha

No comments: