Monday, July 21, 2008

let me tell you what i did.

so i forgot about this song. semi gay but okay.
Im Shakin - Rooney

i set up my alarm to 9am this morning so i could watch DARK KNIGHT with zaldy ralph and jocelyn. got picked up and went to amc 20. to watch movies in the mornings, it cost $6, I DID NOT KNOW THAT, it just made the movie even better. so DARK KNIGHT was a damn good movie, joker was crazy, batman needed a cough drop.

went to in n out with the same people then went home. anthony jules and master_b came to my house. (i dont know his real name. thats what his name was on mario kart) we just just hookah'd.

i watched the whole land before time movie in spanish hahaha its like i knew what they were saying but not really. sometimes i would add my own commentary and laugh by myself in my room. fuck you.

but before that i cut zaldys hair, gave him bangs, but he didnt want to keep it.

SO I REALLY WANT TO GO TO UNIVERSAL NOW. I HOPE WE GO BECAUSE IM NOT TRYING TO GET ALL EXCITED FOR NOTHING =]


MIKE THE CENTOR.


I DIDNT KNOW JAE HAD A PET CRAB.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: