Thursday, August 21, 2008

mr.officer

jae dropped me off at home last night at like 1:30am. we were coming from anthonys house, we were all just drinking and hookah'ing. jae stopped right infront of my driveway. i walked out of the car and as i walk half way up my drive way. a cop comes out of nowhere.

ps jian and julian were in the car also

officer-put your hands on the trunk

azer-who me?

officer-yea you!

azer-(walks over to the trunk and places hands on the super cold/wet trunk of jaes car)

officer-where you coming from?

azer-my friends house

officer-turn off the engine!

jae-......

officer-tell your friend to turn off the engine.

azer-it is.

officer-(15 minutes later) put your hands in the air!.walk backwards towards me. hands behind your back. interlace your fingers.

azer-excuse me?

offcer-interlace your fingers!

officer-(searches me)

offcer-(opens car door) get in.

azer-alright...ow! (hit my ribs on the car door)

officer-(searches jae, sits with me in the back of the car.)

officer-hands on the cage.

officer-did you have anything to drink tonite?

jae-not that i know of. (hahaha)

officer-not that you know of?

jae-uhh no i didnt drink anything .

azer-(laughing)

officer-so if i give you a breathalizer right now, youd pass?

jae-yea.

azer-(laughing)

officer-you better not be bullshitting me!

jae-uhh...sorry. i had ONE beer like 2-3 hours ago.

officer-how about you? did you drink anything tonight?

azer-....i had a little wine...

officer-oh okay

azer-(in my mind...thats was easy ahahha)

while me and jae were in the car. jian and julian were getting searched. and some asian cop tried making a stupid conversation with them

asian cop- so where'd you get that scar? whats the mileage on this car? stick shift huh? hows the automatic? how does it run on the freeway? whered he get the car?

haha he tapped jians balls a few times while he was searching him and the other cop was just laughing.

my dad came outside. but he didnt care. haha

it was a waste of time. no citations no nothing.

what a fun night.

No comments: