Monday, August 18, 2008

i have awoken from my deep sleep EARLY!

im getting a new phone today. finally.

i was having a pretty crazy dream.

i actually remember it now.

started off with the first day of college, and i was sitting on this cement table and a few familiar people come to sit with me, brian cubas, kevin wang and derek nakamoto haha.

we all go to class and for some reason i just walked into a random classroom but they all followed me in and we sit down then the professor (not at mt sac.) call my name out first. then i say "here" then it fades away.

then a new one starts. mike and i are on a freeway that goes straight to LA and im guessing it was 9/11 cus the 2 towers were there exploding and shit in LA and i was riding on a banana with wheels and mike had wheels on his feet.

then we end up in an alley way with allen zaldy and kevin. zaldy asks mike how to look cool while smoking, then mike says "tilt your foot. one leg up. pull your collar so its uneven then inhale."(exact words. i remembered)

then all of a sudden these bomb girls (my mind made up them up, not real people.) go up to mike allen and zaldy. then they said "we give you respect" then they all walk off. theres a bathroom right behind me so i go in and im washing my hands and theres tater tots in the sink.

i walk out of the bathroom and one of the girls were waiting outside for me then some music played then we walked for a little THEN FUCKING MIKE CALLED MY PHONE AND WOKE ME UP!!

No comments: