Wednesday, August 13, 2008

monday yesterday. tuesday today

yesterday i went to TACO DEL RIO with zaldy and ralph. it never disappoints.

zaldy bought a slingshot after. we played with it for about 3-4 hours. we shot the same cans over and over.

today andrew came over. i played him H O R S E in basketball. we played 4 games.

SCORE:
AZER-3!!!
ANDREW-1..

SO THIS IS WHAT I DO WHEN I WAKE UP EVERY AFTERNOON,


then i warm up to get me going for the rest of the day.

  1. 50 upside down pull ups
  2. like a million push ups BLIND FOLDED.
  3. bike down hill for 2 hours
  4. race cars down my street, on foot
  5. start at least 1 fight with my neighbor
  6. drink 5 red bulls
  7. jump off my roof 10 times
  8. then look in the mirror for 20 minutes.
I FINALLY GOT A NEW CORD FOR MY MONITOR, SO EVERYTHING DOESNT LOOK YELLOW ANYMORE.

don reyes and anthony tchen stopped a little while ago. juss hookahd and drank a bottle of wine.
they were talking about the funniest shit, i would say but it would make me sound like a pervert and a pedofile, so thats enough of that. haha

i fell asleep twice today.

  1. after i beat andrew at horse 3 times
  2. then again after i finished eating.
I AM SUPER WIDE AWAKE RIGHT NOW.

I THINK IM GONNA GO RUNNING TOMORROW/TODAY OR WHATEVER.

anthony tchen told me SARAH TINANA was running at the track on SUNDAY. the day i decidedd not to run. WHAT A MISTAKE THAT WAS...fuck

school starts in less than 2 weeks. and i just noticed i wont be walking to school anymore. maaann.


No comments: