Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wii

so wednesday was late start, and me mike matt zaldy allen and josh played brawl (zaldy brought his wii) so when we all off to school, zaldy said "ill pick up my Wii tonight" and i was pretty happy cus then i now i could play it for a while. he forgot to pick it up and it made me even happier. i didnt play brawl with it much but it was still fuckin tight. I BELIEVE I GOT BETTER.

that was one of the highlights of the week.

random facts for this week.
get prom tickets (i have to get the tickets next week, fuck!)
too many tests this week (vocab test, brave new world final and civics ch. 11 unit exam)
get date pass filled out
i got better at brawl
ive had my beta fish for about a year now
too lazy to list anymore...

just like zaldy, im gonna put up an old picture.


way too old, oh hey look its carmela!

its not old, AHAHA

2007



FOR SOME REASON,

TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY =]



No comments: