Thursday, April 10, 2008

beach tomorrow jk not going anymore

today is thursday

i didnt do anything today except eat chipotle, it wasnt that bomb, disappointing, JP and ANDREW came over today didnt do anything with them.

i was supposed to go to ikea today to get a chair for my room, didnt end up going.

yesterday (wednesday)

5th street came over and chilled in my garaje including carmela vanna kristine and pualine
zaldy was misssing.

but before that we went to buffalo exchange, matt brought in 2 bags of clothes to sell, and they didnt take anything from him so he left his bags outside and some stranger picked it up and left.

had some dance battles too haha, chill/good day

re-arranged my room. thats about it

tuesday

was like today and sunday, didnt do shit, it sucks, 3 days of doing nothing this spring break. very disappointing.


got bored so i took pictures of my room haha
and yes i do have a portrait of myself, and that shits tight

No comments: