Wednesday, July 22, 2009

love story-big sean



1:11
now baby you the truth
so im just being honest
you treat me like a king
so thats why you my highness
that means queen, seems
i know you for the longest
funny how we connected
on the low like vonage
and i know it aint as deep
as it could be
or as it would be
but thats how it should be
cus overtime we gon' be fine
like wine
i never put another over mine
see difference between you and them
is they just want to shine
and well you
you just wanna shine
so tell mama sandy mama myra
and that family
that when i get the grammy
they gon be your granny
and if i see that reaper
before you see that reaper
just know i love you
everytime you hear me
through them speakers
and i trying to blow your head up
like reefer but
we got chemistry to the point
we need a beaker.

3:08
now listen, first off
if it was the last thing
id put you first
so you deserve my last name
you make my worst days
feel like my birthday,
if we never happen
we'll regret it in the worst way,
like not seeing the world trade,
you work the galaxy baby
so lets world trade,
and i tend to tell god
thank you cus baby you an angel,
at least from my angle

No comments: