Thursday, May 8, 2008

STOP

im pretty excited for grad nite. we're buy the tickets tomorrow.

school has been super chill lately besides english, i have the worst partner for a project, its not funny at all, and also I had to read my SONNET about HATE today and it was pretty good. i felt pretty accomplished, people didnt clap for me when i was done, they snapped. if your wondering how my SONNET went, here i memorized it. (it was supposed to be about hate)

i hate you with the bottom of my heart
nothing you can do can help me at all
you made my life crumble and fall apart
and every time for you, you made me fall
there goes our love, washing down the drain
days, weeks and months of my life filled with pain.

(if you didnt notice, each line has 10 syllables, which is called an iambic pentameter)

I'm going on a field trip for child care tomorrow YES! so im not doing any homework today.

ONE MORE THING...
5th street needs to stop separating before it gets worse.

UNITE!
ahha

No comments: