Thursday, May 15, 2008

10 days to go

today was probably the easiest school day so far, i didn't even lift a pencil or open my folder.

1st period (business math)- watched coach carter
2nd period ( TA econ)-watched Cinderella man
3rd period (art)-colored my sketch book
4th period (English)-talked about makeup and read a poem
5th period (child care)-turned off the lights and did whatever
6th period (civics)-talked and looked at pictures of food

10 more days of high school
turning in senior breakfast money on Monday

i think my eyesight is getting better, I've been wearing my glasses because my monitor is so far.

there was supposed to be a food fight at lunch today but Mr. Diskin found out and had to be little bitch to MATT. i didn't wanna get in that shit though.
Josh took this picture but MATT got in trouble for it.
thats stupid.



No comments: