Sunday, June 8, 2008

MR. DEEDS

so the other day i came home the west covina mall with zaldy and what do i see?
i see a random black and brown dog in my backyard. it was just chillin there
my parents didnt know who it belonged to. my mom said that it just folllowed
my dad back home while he was taking an afternoon stroll. i wanted to keep it
it looked pretty cool. i played with it for a while. but i felt bad because
it sucks to lose a dog and i probably would of killed it by accident.

there was a number on its collar. i called it and it was a company that has
records of the dog. they called the owner then the owner called me and luckily
for him he lived down the street from me. he picked it up and thanked me and shit.
the dog looked really happy going back to its owner.



he secretly slipped this envelope in my mail box. he thought my name was AVID,
i guess it PAYS to do good things. hahaha pretty clever huh? jk

i tried ditching the dog around walnut but it kept on following me
and it made me want to keep it even more.

No comments: