Monday, March 24, 2008

RaNdOmIzAtIoN

somethings bothering me right now but im not sure what it is, its really frustrating. For some reason i dont feel the same, i think its just a number of small things that bother me put into one. ive been sleeping really late, like around 4am watching George Lopez haha, its a pretty good show and quite funny. i put too muany pictures and videos on my posts, but this time i wont put any. im just typing whatever comes up in my mind right now. on saturday josh came over with mary and we chilled and had some larffs. LATE start is tomorrow, ACTUALLY today. i wanna play brawl like a motherfucker. i used to think my house was somewhat haunted, im probably just in denial. one day im gonna come up with something no one has ever thought of and become a zillionaire and brag about how rich i am and buy a big ass house and let everyone i know live there. OR buy a bunch of houses for everyone on one block and take out the fences so everyone would have the same backyard or put some walls and a roof over the huge backyard so it would be one big house with a bunch of other house inside of it, SIKE! thats not gonna happen. zaldy broke 2 of his rims/wheels. spankwire has been disappointing me lately. i hope this post has killed a few minutes. it will only take you a few minutes to read all this but it took me quite a while. it takes 2 pennies to make one. yo-yo's are a stupid weapon, what were filipinos thinking, they get tangled, and if you put spikes on it you'll just end up hurting yourself also. i dont like having a 6th period, it fuckin sucks, i miss out on a lot of things, i regret failing a lost of classes freshman-junior years. i have nothing to eat at home. im starving. TODAY WAS A SLOW DAY. theres nothing fun at my house, so im doing this, which is not that fun. i have to resort to making my own fun. i made fun of my mom so i could amuse myself. "why are you talking shit to you mom?"-DAD "cus im so bored!"-me. I used to have an anger problem, really. one day i just yelled at everyone at home and at some friends and ever since i've been really quiet haha thats the truth SIKE! but i did have an anger problem. MORTAL COMBAT IS ON SO GOODBYE

No comments: